Around Lhasa - 20 days
Lhasa Around+ Overland Cultural tour
- Exploring Buddist holy area in Tibet .
- Cultural tour in Historic Places like Ganden, Drigung, Reting and Lhasa .
- Beautiful lakes Namtso and Yambrok Tso.
- Aerial view of Everest, Makalu and Kanchenjunga range.
- Tibetan and Nepali culture.
Roof of the World, Tibet, is the place where one should visit this area once in the lifetime. The palace of Dalai Lama, Potala Palace, Tibet’s most holy temple, Jokhang, two Holy lakes, Nam Tso and Yambrok Tso, most sacred sky burial place, Drigung Dhundro, Beautiful mountain ranges of Everest and Cho Oyu from Dingri and Shishapangma from the Tong La are the perfect combination of this trip to fulfill the joy of cultural to mountains. The trans-Himalayan flight between Kathmandu and Lhasa flies over in between Mt Everest and Kanchenjunga and offers spectacular view of the world highest mountain range. The trip originates at Lhasa, 3600m and goes up to 5250m and finally descends to Kathmandu 1300m, the capital of Nepal.